Friday, August 31, 2007

Atlantic City to Lewes...

In Lesson 1.3 we find our same 5 students: Sidney, Liz, Celia, Malcolm, and Theo collecting data in efforts to create a 3-day bike tour that is best suitable for student entertainment. With the data they have collected, our classes will (some have already finished) create a graph to display their findings. Using our creativity, we will discuss on Tuesday what events took place during their travel from Atlantic City to Cape May! Be sure to come Tuesday with your creative juices flowing!

Reminders:
***VOCABULARY TEST: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6th...STUDY YOUR VOCAB NOTES***

Students need to be sure to come to class prepared (every day) with their graph paper, pencil, book, and binder (and any homework or papers that need to be turned in). If students continue to arrive unprepared, a phone call will be made home and students will be issued a detention.

Today's homework:
1~p. 16 #2 & #3


Also: remember to...
~Redo Lesson 1.1 and/or 1.2 assignments if necessary (you have one week to redo work in math)
~KEEP STUDYING THOSE MATH FACTS...you could have another timed test any day now :-) :-) :-)

PARENTS: OPEN HOUSE IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH FROM 6:30-8:30 P.M. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!! :-)

Question of the Day: In the sequence ABCDEABCDE...what is the 63rd letter?
Good luck my savvy students!!! Remember, the first student to answer the Question of the Day correctly will get a small prize from me the next day! :-)

Have a lovely and safe holiday weekend everyone...see you on Tuesday!!! :-)

27 comments:

amanda s said...

hi its amanda from 4rth hour, yes i was absent today,so i came to see what my homework was and answer the question is the answer...c?

ash2013 said...

Hi this is Austin. I think the answerer to the question of the day is "C"

ash2013 said...

Austin again can any one help me with page 16 #2 letter b click on my name and leave a comment on the section called home work help plz.

ash2013 said...

i dont understand 2. b

carrie said...

this is carrie frm 4th hr is the aunser C?

amanda s said...

hi did u get my commet i no im just making sure again.
amanda
4rth hour

amanda s said...

if not he answer was c

ash2013 said...

did i get the question of the day right?

~KOHR~ said...

I got it...no worries. Haven't posted it up yet! Amanda...I saw your poll and tried to post to your blog, but couldn't for some reason. I wanted to say that I love the poll...that is awesome! Mr. Purcell thinks it ROCKS too! :-) Will you teach me how to do that next week please? Austin, did you get what I was saying about the homework? Do you understand it now?

ash2013 said...

yea i under stand now

amanda s said...

ms kohr um do we have to have the crossword finished?

amanda s said...

and i dont understand how to let ppl to post onto my blog so that prob. why.

~KOHR~ said...

Yes, it was due today. Since you were absent, you can turn it in on Tuesday. Are you feeling better?

ash2013 said...

miss kohr if mrs. Zigler is still there ask her to do the mizzou thing from Austin H. she will know wat u mean it is so funney

~KOHR~ said...

She's gone for the weekend...me, I am GRADING...I really want to go home...

amanda s said...

yes a little. tahnk u and thanks from the comet on my poll to. adn i have one little problem i dont ahve the crossword or the my math book so yeah how many points will u take off for one day late im sure you told me already but i fogot.

amanda s said...

hi srry to bother u again but can u tell me how to put a pic on my profile fgor some reson it just will not work for me.

~KOHR~ said...

The homework policy states 10% off each day it is late. I would come pick it all up before academic lab on Tuesday and do it then. That way by the time you have class 4th hour you will not be late.

~KOHR~ said...

We'll talk about that on Tuesday...it is hard to explain. Did you set your profile to private? Also, are your parents aware you have a blog?

amanda s said...

ms kohr hi this is amanda again...... i know btu to put a poll on your blog u first go to ur blog. then press customize then click on page elements and click add poll[its says new!] and then its pretty easy from there.

amanda s said...

yes my parents know.

~KOHR~ said...

Cool! Thanks! :-) Now...just what to poll about...hmmm...

Well, I need to get some more grading done, have a good weekend kiddo! See you on Tuesday! :-)

amanda s said...

yey! i figured out hot to put on a pic!

~KOHR~ said...

Thank goodness your parents know! :-) You are safe AND smart girl!!!

~KOHR~ said...

Cool! :-) I will have to look at it later...I need to finish grading so I can go home for the weekend! :-)

amanda s said...

im sorry i talked so much.

~KOHR~ said...

Whatever...I think you are AWESOME!!! I wish more students would post here and strike up convos...that is what it is here for! YOU ARE A SUPER STAR!!! :-)